Tempoary store assistant (Nights)
£9.50 PH (Paid weekly)
22.00 - 06.00 (Night)
14th Dec until 23rd Dec (BANK HOLIDAY'S inclusive)
We are looking to hire, additional store assistants for our Horsham Branch, to help meet the increase product demand to maintain fresh daily stock levels over the busy Christmas period. this position will be for a limited time on a tempoary basis from 14th December to 23rd December.
This position is to help assistant in marshalling / assisting customers and stock replenishment on a daily basis.
- Assist customers on the shop floor; providing an outstanding service experience to customers
- Additional requirements - accept deliveries of new stock, organise /face up and label stock store standards.
- Ensuring pricing information is accurately displayed and if necessary, security tags are attached to high value items without causing damage.
You will be on your feet for the majority of the shift, this should be considered before applying
to meet the Physical demands of the job.
- Hard-working and reliable
- Able to work unsupervised and deliver quality customer service at all times
- A good communicator with customers and colleagues
- Positive and have an approachable manner
- Able to follow shop procedures shown to you by your manager or supervisor
- No formal qualifications or certificates required
- Basic Math's, English and computer skills are required
Desirable but not necessary:
- Any customer service experience
Next Steps - How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position or require more information for the job advertised?
Please apply now!