Position: Customer Service AssistantLocation: Derry / LondonderrySalary: £8.97 per hour Type: Full time, 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday Are you a dedicated,...
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant/Complaints Handler to work on an ongoing temporary basis within the Direct to Consumer Performance department of a large company.
Our client is a well established UK company who pride themselves on working closely and attentively with their ever growing customer base. The key responsibility of this role is to ensure all customer queries received from clients are reviewed, processed, monitored and resolved.
This role will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours a week) paid at £9.63 per hour.
Due to COVID the role will be remote and you will be expected to train and work from home. With this being said the successful candidate will be someone who lives local or within a commutable distance to Broxbourne, EN8, as on-site working will resume in the future.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is inquisitive and enjoys handling data and someone with excellent customer service and communication skills. Tasks are also regimented and you can expect your working week to look the same so we are looking for someone who enjoys routine and similarity.
We are also only considering candidates that are available for the long term as it is likely this position will last for 1/2 years.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing all complaints received from the Call Centre or Client Management team and comparing with data from driver devices.
- Ensure complaints are resolved to the customer's satisfaction
- Provide timely and accurate feedback when requested to solve escalation complaints
- Manage data uploads and proof of deliveries
- Provide daily feedback sheets for the night team with all necessary customer information
- Attend weekly calls with the client to review any ongoing issues.
- Experience in customer service/complaint handling (ideal not essential)
- Intermediate user of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SAP systems (ideal not essential)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work calm under pressure
- Organised, methodical and analytical
- Able to work with data quickly and efficiently
- Inquisitive, intuitive and able to look at trends in complaints/data and offer feedback accordingly
- Flexible to cover tasks for other clients as and when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as will be required to interact with internal and client stakeholders
If shortlisted you will be required to interview with the client.
Interested and sounds like a good role for you? Apply now!