Domestic Service Cleaning Operatives: Healthcare: Leeds ( various locations) £9.50 p/h. 4 days on and 4 days off shift pattern 18.00-22.00pm.
Domestics services staff to work in clinical and non-clinical areas. This is a very important role in making sure that all areas of the hospitals/clinics are clean and safe places where staff can care for patients.
As a domestic services assistant or hospital/clinic cleaner you will carry out the cleaning. This could include:
- using spray cleaners
- cleaning hard floors with mops or electric floor cleaners
- using vacuum cleaners or carpet cleaners
- cleaning toilet and bathroom areas
You'll complete routine cleaning which needs to be done on a daily or weekly basis as well as emergencies such as spills. You may also carry out regular, planned deep cleaning on a monthly or annual basis.
Domestic services assistants need to:
- Have a minimum of 6 month experience
- be physically fit
- follow instructions and procedures
- pay attention to detail
- work as part of a team
- take responsibility for their own work
- be able to work unsupervised
- organisation skills
- teamwork skills
As part of the recruitment process we will complete an Enhanced DBS clearance for you.
Shift Patterns/Hours of Work: 4 days on and 4 days off, 18.00-22.00.
Apply on line for immediate consideration