Blue Arrow are recruiting for Highley Skilled Production Technicians on an In-Going Basis on multipule shifts for our Swindon Client!
We are looking for candidates with a can do attitude who also have experiance and skills within numourous sectors!
To actively contribute to the achievement of the manufacturing schedule in an effective, productive and responsible manner, ensuring requirements for product quality and on-time delivery are met.
Supporting Production staff and Process and Mechanical Design Engineers, this role will contribute to continuous improvement and process development initiatives so will require a good working knowledge of a broad range of manufacturing processes, Health & Safety and a solid understanding of risk assessments, data management and the importance of LEAN working.
The Technician in this role will be trained to run defined processes independently and to train and assist others in the simpler tasks on shift.
We have a few shifts we are recruiting for:
- Double Days: 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 (5 shifts rotating earlies and lates weekly)
- Nights: 22:00-06:00, regular nights (5 shifts, not rotating) Sunday night to Thursday night
- Mechanical or Operational mid set
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrable experience of high-volume manufacturing environments
- Demonstrable experience of light industry using automated equipment
- Knowledge of high-volume Roll-to-Roll processing
- Experience in LEAN techniques