Location: Stoke On Trent
Pay: from £9 per hour
Blue Arrow Newcastle-Under-Lyme are proud to be working in partnership with several Schools, Trusts, and Academies throughout Stoke on Trent. You will be providing support during these difficult times, and helping Schools provide a safe and welcoming environment. With a variety of different shifts and locations available, there is plenty of work suitable to fit around you and your commitments.
Please note Candidates should ideally be immediately available and must hold a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service. (We are also able to provide you with a DBS check ourselves, however this may result in a delay in a start date due to the checks being completed.)
Requirements & Skills:
* Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
* Refill supplies i.e toilet rolls etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace, door handles seats etc.
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
* Previous experience within the cleaning industry
* Previous experience in working in a school environment
* Hardworking and reliable
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
* An in date Enhanced DBS that covers child workforce dated within the last 12 months ideally on the new updated service programme.
* Able to pay good attention to detail.
* Can work on your feet for the duration of your shift.
* Is reliable and trustworthy.
* Can work alone and as part of a team.
* Is able to follow correct health and safety procedures.
* Has he ability to operate powered equipment.
If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, don't worry there are bus routes available around the schools.
An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in Schools or Care homes. We do have the facilities to process one for you, if you are happy for a full criminal back ground check.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.