Sorry! we didn't find any relevant jobs matching your criteria.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to get in touch
Are you looking to join a progressive, international catering company that looks after its people and has amazing career advancement opportunities?
We currently have an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef with a passion for food where you'll be able to develop your career in the future.
This role is located a 20/25 minute drive from Poole so you will need to have car/motorbike or scooter to get there or a very reliable chauffeur!!
What's it all about?
* Working in a team bulk cooking fresh produce on a daily basis
* Working in a great and friendly atmosphere which makes every day at work fun and enjoyable
* Catering for customers in a staff canteen style operation
How will you get this job?
* Apply with your CV and you must have the following!
* Experience working in previous kitchens cooking for a large number of people
* Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
* A team player who likes to work hard but also have fun in the workplace
What do you get out it?
* A basic salary of £17,500 paid hourly with all overtime paid for a change
* Quick progression to sous chef and a pay rise as multiple kitchens are on site
* Straight shifts worked around your life, mainly day shifts with hardly any weekends worked if you don't want to work them!
What are you waiting for...?
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.