Do you have sales experience and skills and enjoy helping customers?We are looking for a number of Sales Advisor specialists to work on behalf of...
Do you have sales experience and skills and enjoy helping customers?
We are looking for a number of Sales Advisor specialists to work on behalf of a huge retail organisation.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of Sales Advisor.
* Pay: £9.30per hour (paid weekly) + Holiday Pay
* Location: Alaska House - National trust, L30 4AB
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* Shifts: Between 08.00 to 21.00, Monday to Sunday
* Contract: FTC, until 4th December, with potential extension
* Start Dates: 9th November
What you'll be doing as a Sales Advisor:
* Taking Inbound calls and upselling customers with Black Friday offers
* Providing fantastic service and support to customers over the phone
* Exceeding Customer retention
* Updating all systems, making sure you attend to every detail and record all conversations with 100% accuracy
* Following the correct processes to make sure customers are safe
* Living and breathing amazing behaviours, and being a great team player
To be successful you'll need:
* Previous Sales experience
* Be passionate about providing unparalleled levels of customer service and product knowledge
* Be able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
* Be able to work in reachable distance of Alaska House, L30 4AB
Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions, proof of address and referencing for past jobs.
Please apply online or send a text to 07801 760544 stating CFW