Blue Arrow have a fantastic opportunity for a number of experienced cleaners to work for one of our most reputable clients within the Cardigan area.We...
If you are someone with excellent attention-to-detail, high standards and a desire to do your job to the best of your ability every day then a cleaning job may be the perfect job for you.
What are the main duties of a Cleaner?
A Cleaners role can vary depending on their working environment but in general their duties will include:
* Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
* Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
* Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
* Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
* Stock and maintain supply rooms
to land a job as a Cleaner you do not need any specific qualifications or experience but some of the general skills that a good Cleaner should possess are: * Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Physical abilities Good numeracy and literacy
* High level of attention-to-detail
* Good organisational abilities
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player qualities