Forklift Driver Reach and Counterbalance x5 immediate startLocation: Castle Donington Pay rate: starting at £10 for first 2 weeks going up to £11.40 if 100...
Forklift Driver with Counter Balance Licence - Days / Afternoons / Nights - Foston, Derbyshire
Start dates - From 10th November 2020
Salary - £10.54ph + (£10.98 after 40 hours)
A number of immediately available Forklift Drivers with Counter Balance Licence wanted for our client based in Foston, Derbyshire. The client have their presence around the world, as known as the number one, logistics company.
Potential candidates must have a minimum of 12 months counterbalance experience
Your Counter Balance certificate must be dated within the last 3 years and accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB.
Your main duties will involve lifting and transporting alcoholic beverages on pallets via a forklift, ready for distribution.
Positions start as of 10th November. Successful applicants will receive full training on PPT & LLOP trucks as well as the warehouse management system on site.
Main Job Duties
* Loading and unloading trailers on bays using PPT to load pallets (No handball)
* Stock Movements of bulk pallets around various locations within warehouse
* Order Picking, both full pallets (using PPT) and case picking for slower moving lines (using LLOP) - Approximately 70% of orders are bulk picks, but will need to be able to pick cases of wines & spirits from bay locations, so will involve physical lifting in the areas onto LLOP Pallets.
* Using basic computer operation (full training given).
Working on a 3 shift rotation of Days (6am-2pm), Nights (10pm-6am) and Afternoons (2pm-10pm). However there is some flexibility for select members to work on a static shift, please speak to our recruitment team for more information regarding this.
Based in Foston, Derbyshire this roles is easily commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Uttoxeter, Stoke, Lichfield, Barton under Needwood and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate
This role would suit anyone with the below skills and experience
* Worked in previous warehouse roles before
* Operated and used warehouse computer systems
* Worked within stock control previously
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for then we would love to speak to you. Please Click Apply today, we will be in touch about your application as quickly as we can.