Blue Arrow Glasgow are seeking Operations Assistants for an ongoing recruitment project! This is a fantastic opportunity working with one of our public sector clients.
We are looking for candidates to hit the ground running in this fast paced, evolving, exciting environment. Candidates will be required to work shifts on a 4 on, 4 off basis covering 7 days a week with nightshifts and early morning starts.
6am to 4pm / 8am to 6pm / 6pm to 4am / 8pm to 6am
This role is full time paying £10.79 per hour with O/T rates available when picking up extra shifts! This initially is a temporary role for the first 4 - 6 weeks with the opportunity of moving onto a fix term contract taking you up to at least March 2021!
Due to the location and nature of this role candidates who are sheilding or share a household with individuals who are sheilding will not be considered for this role. This is to ensure all governement guidelines surrounding COVID-19 restrictions are followed.
Successful candidates will:
* Be confident on the computer and can easily adapt to new software
* Have experience in high volume stock takes with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work in a "high risk" covid environment due to the nature of the role
* Have excellent numeracy skills
* Have previous experience with manual handling
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
Click apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch!
**THIS IS AN ONGOING RECRUITMENT PROJECT, APPLY TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS!**