Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity to join thriving large national client within their growing distribution centre in CorbyThis role is Monday to Friday.Hours: 06:00...
Role - Good Distribution Officer
Pay - £9.50 per hour
Shifts - Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 16:00
Available - Immediate start
Blue Arrow are recruiting for goods distribution officers to work at London based hospitals.
As a goods distribution officer the purpose of the role is provide a day to day support within the warehouse operational to provide a goods service service to wards and departments within the hospital. You will be responsible for the following;
- Processing and management of stock and non-stock items utilising a PDC ( personal data capture )
- Manual manoeuvre stock and prepares goods to be disptached within the hosptial
- General support to the overall stock management operation teams
- Advise nursing / medical staff of stock level, deliver customer service and ensure customers follow the correct escalation points
A successful candidates will require the following;
- Excellent numeracy
- Computer literate
- Experience in manual handling
- A team player
- Stock management (Purchasing, packing, and unpacking)
- Happy to work within a hospital environment
Please with your CV and all successful applicants will be contact by a recruitment consultant. If you are not contacted within 10 workings days, please assume you have been unsuccessful with your application.