Van Drivers required for Christmas PeakWe are offering great rates for van drivers that will be committed to working with us and our client Royal...
Are you seeking for a Delivery Driver job role which is rewarding? Do you consider yourself a people person? Do you have great communication skills?
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for 3.5t delivery drivers who will be delivering medical supplies to end users in their homes.
This role will be temp to perm with view to be taken on after 12 weeks.
* £10.00 per hour
* £15.00 per hour after completing 48hours in a week.
As a delivery driver you will not only love to drive, you will have a passion to provide an outstanding customer service as you will be delivering medical supplies to patient's houses. Working within the logistics team as a van driver, this will give you the opportunity to play a part in one of their most critical roles in the business by being the face of their company and enhancing their patient's journey.
You will cover a vast geographical area with a maximum of 45 drops per shift. Typical shifts are between 9-10 hours long.
Start times are between 05.00 - 12.00 midday. You will be asked to work 5 out of 6 days rota.
What skills do I need to be successful as a Delivery Driver?
* Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points on your license.
* Previous experience within a multidrop delivery environment with a track record of on time deliveries.
* Excellent Customer Service Team focused to achieve group goals.
* Have strong communication skills with the ability to tailor your approach to each and every patient.
* Highly organised, able to problem solve and follow instructions clearly
If you have read this far down what is stopping now? Hit apply and find out more about this amazing opportunity today!