Ensuring that consistently a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times
* Working flexibly within the Domestic Team
* Be able to communicate and liaise effectively within the Domestic team in accordance with Trust values.
* Ensuring that cleaning is carried out to the required frequencies and standards, in line with the National Specifications of Cleanliness.
* Ensuring that waste is correctly segregated and bins are routinely emptied and relined as required and that waste is stored/removed as Trust Waste Policy.
* Ensure that any mechanical defects, faulty or broken equipment identified is recorded and reported.
* Reporting of Incidents, accidents or near misses in accordance with Trust procedure.
* Ensuring that the correct storage and economical use of materials and chemicals following, COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) policies and procedures.
* To organise and plan work tasks within the team, completing work rotas, recording sickness & absence and approve annual leave, ensuring sufficient cover is provided.
* To undertake scheduled cleaning audits using a hand held electronic monitoring (Credits for Cleaning) C4C system, ensuring rectifications are completed within the specified time scales.
* To follow Trust Infection Prevention policy when carrying out cleaning tasks, adhering to the Trust colour coding system to prevent cross infection.
* The post holder may be reasonably requested to provide operational support, undertake other duties when required