CHEF MANAGER - EDUCATION SITE - Near Leatherhead
42 weeks of the year
Mainly Monday to Friday, some weekends will be included
An experienced, driven and passionate Chef Manager is needed to join a prestigious contract caterer at one of their schools near Leatherhead, Surrey. The position is for a Chef Manager to build a good rapport with the client to drive business forward.
This role is predominately Monday to Friday role with some weekends required depending on business levels and boarding students, Hospitality is a strong side to the business.
You must have Chef Manager experience alongside Contract Catering experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Overall management of the Catering department alongside Catering Manager
* Coordinate and help develop your team
* Implement COSHH and Health & Safety standards
* Leading and managing your team
* Action customer complaints
* Motivate and lead catering employees to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to policies and procedures
What you need to get the Head Chef role in Cobham:
* Be a proven, hands-on leader
* Have the ability to train and inspire
* Have a progressive career to date
* Have good Health & Safety knowledge
* Be financially astute with good understanding GP calculation
* Be up to date with current food trends
- Amazing company benefits
- Work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Great progression within the company
- No evenings and most weekends off
- Straight shifts - great for someone who wants a work/life balance
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.