Enjoy talking to Customers?
Fancy working from comfort of your own home?
Can you travel to WA7 3QA for 2 weeks live training?
Able to deliver a full-time contract earning £345 Weekly between now and Christmas?
Can start 2nd November?
M&S call Centre are reaching out for Customer service ambassadors, who enjoy helping customers, have a keen interest in the fast pace of retail.
There will be 4 weeks training - 2 at home along with 2 on site to bring to life the Calls - once the 2 weeks on site is completed - you will then spend the rest of the Christmas contract working from home. The site is Covid safe - many safety and care provisions are in place to ensure your health and wellbeing is being looked after
You will be Delivering great customer service, in a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment. You will start with a 2-week comprehensive training programme at home using systems we will provide, and a team already experienced in training remotely.
You would be representing synonymous brand who offers a wide ranch of general merchandise, food and Christmas gifting - a brand recognised worldwide and one that embodies trust and outstanding service
Working hours 37.5 - 42.5 weekly, 5 out of 7 days including weekends
There is ongoing support in training, coaching one to one sessions and mentors there to support you through systems and processes.
Requirements for the Role
* Building rapport with customers
* Answering queries regarding orders online and stores queries
* Checking delivery times and couriers for order updates
* Answering inbound calls and store queries
* Helping customers process online orders or amend purchases
* Dealing with any concerns or refund procedures
* Experience in customer interaction in a previous role
* Collect PC on day one from site
* 2 weeks training from home
* 2 weeks Grad bay training on site - then live
* Site Location - Preston Brook WA7 3QA
* Free parking
* Free shuttle bus from various locations in Runcorn and Warrington train station
* Short term Christmas contract - ends End of Dec-Jan
* Start date 2nd November - End of December
The work environment is safe, welcoming and very professional., we are based in Preston Brook close to the M56 motorway and access links from surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a role to work around family needs or education and are 18 - this role could be the one for you
Please upload your most recent CV and one of our team will call you within 24 hours during working days to complete an online application and interview.