Blue Arrow Are currently recruiting for 6 Recruitment administrators for our client based in Belfast City centre. This role will give the Ideal candidate the...
Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract: high change of temp to perm
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression/Annual Bonus
This administrator position will see you allocated a set workload each day to analyse for suspicious activity. It is crucial that transactions are checked so they are not putting the bank at risk.
It would be your duty to assess them while following anti-fraud and anti-money laundering guidelines. If suspicious activity is noticed, this needs to be flagged to the National Crime Agency (NCA), so you would be required to draft and send emails to this body.
High levels of attention to detail, communication and working to targets skills are essential for you to be successful in this role. You must be focused and always keen to improve your skills and abilities.
* Analysing flagged account for fraudulent or high risk activity
* Checking for risk of financial crime.
* Drafting and sending emails.
* Keying information into systems.
* Working to targets.
* Previous banking experience is essential.
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Analytical mind.
* Working to targets and KPIs.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* Strong attention to detail skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.