We are currently looking for experienced warehouse operatives to start immediately for a client of ours based in Enfield, EN3.You will be working for one...
We are currently recruiting for LLOP drivers for our client one of Europes top retailers to join our exisiting team on site.
We have temporary opportunities on both day and night shift for experienced and positive individuals who are looking to work in friendly and professional enviornment.
We are looking for someone who is good at spotting mistakes, solving problems and maintaining a high quality of work throughout their shift. If your qualities include attention to detail reliability, dependability and a good productivity rate, then you could be the perfect fit in the position of LLOP driver/ warehouse operative . Whether it will be your first time in the role or you're ready for a change of scene then get in touch with us today.
A business with future/culture and inclusion
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow with us at Blue Arrow, then we want to hear from you. While the use of technology is increasing in warehouses, manufacturing plants or factories across the country, the role of Warehouse Operative is becoming even more crucial to the smooth and efficient running of our business.
General skills and personal traits
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job. The individual will need the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items potentially weighing up to 30kg
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Main Duties/Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Assist with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Manually sort and place materials or items on to racks and shelves
- Collect items from throughout the Warehouse, prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
- Perform warehouse inventory controls via scanner and/or through a computer
- Performing stock counts and location checks
- Generally there are no set entry requirements for this role
- More practical skills or experience instead of an actual accredited qualification; such as being physically able for the sometimes-strenuous work, being methodical, being able to follow instructions closely, and working well ina team.
So if you have the skills to make you a great fit for the role of Warehouse Operative at Blue Arrow then apply with us today.
A business with a future
So if you're looking to grow your career in manufacturing with Blue Arrow, then want to hear from you today.
Night shift available: Hours Monday-Friday 22.00-06.00 (overtime is also available)
This is a great site with on site parking, restaurant facilities, free tea and coffee and soft drinks all day and good holiday entitlement. If you would like to know more then please call 0114 2722600 and speak to one of our team or send your CV details now.