Food ordering Inbound calls for M&S work from home after training Call centre customer service operators required for Runcorn Preston BrookIf you are hardworking have...
Call Centre Advisor required for an immediate start on an ongoing temporary basis in Enfield, EN8, London. You will be working within the logistics department of a large UK company who pride themselves on working closely and attentively with their ever growing customer base.
You will be required to work flexible shift patterns across 7 days. Hours typically vary between 25-40 hours per week across 4/5 days and reflects the current requirements of the call centre. Shifts start at 5/6am so we do ask that you're local enough or a car driver to be able to attend work at this time. Free parking on site.
Key responsibilities/tasks include:
* Answering all incoming calls, customer call backs and some outbound calling
* Logging late deliveries, shortage queries and all customer enquiries
* Logging and investigating invoice queries
* Processing customer supply requests
* Handling and resolving customer complaints
* Ad-hoc tasks as per business requirements
* Experience in a call centre is desirable, but not essential as full training is provided
* Good understanding of Microsoft applications
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
* Problem solving capabilities
* Able to work efficiently in a team and independently
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Prior customer service experience is essential
* Weekly pay
* Hourly holiday accrual
* Blue Arrow discounts, i.e. discounted cinema tickets
* Blue Arrow superstar scheme