Inbound Sales AdvisorsBury BL9 9QL£9.30 per hour Full time 37.5hrs per weekPaid weeklyTemporary ongoingAny 5 or 4 out of 7 days (includes weekends)Operational hours between...
Inbound Sales Advisor based in Dearne Valley
Offering £9.38 per hour with the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus
Contract: Temporary, full time - 40 hours per week!
We have a fantastic opportunity working on behalf of our client based in Dearne Valley Rotherham, who are a well-known business with a fantastic reputation. They are looking for driven, personable and hardworking individuals to join their existing inbound service department. This is a genuine opportunity to kick start your career or offer an environment for you to truly thrive and develop your existing skills.
Within this role you will be working alongside a driven, energetic and friendly team of individuals. You will be aiming to deliver exceptional customer service and a memorable and enjoyable experience to all customers.
* You will be handling inbound calls from new and existing customers who are looking for support and assistance on their current products and services.
* Providing advice and guidance on a wide range of products and services the client provides, always aiming to put the customers' needs and wants first.
* Working towards a weekly and monthly target.
* Upselling additional services and add on's.
* Using the inhouse system to update, emend and process details or orders.
* Working between Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7 with rotating weekend shifts.
* Hours are between 8am - 9pm, Monday to Friday and between 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sundays. Shifts are rotational and we do require you to be flexible.
The Benefits and Perks...
* £9.38 per hour
* Uncapped commission based on customer service levels and performance!
* Free parking onsite
* Access to an exclusive discount portal
* Access to onsite facilities: subsidised canteen, break areas
* Ongoing incentives and competitions onsite
* Dedicated candidate consultant throughout the duration of your employment.
Our Ideal Candidate...
We are looking for hard working, determined, adaptable and customer focused individuals who are keen to learn new skills, start a career and work in a fantastic, energetic and supportive environment. This role is perfect for all candidates with customer service experience and our client will teach you the rest.
* Previous sales or customer service experience is required ideally within a telephone based role but we are open to backgrounds.
* Must be a strong and confident communicator both verbally and written.
* The desire to provide exceptional customer service and represent the company in a positive manner.
* The desire to hit and exceed targets in aim to earn a monthly bonus.
* Comfortable handling a large number of inbound calls.
* Must be IT literate
* Enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best choice of tariffs and mobile phones to fit the customer's needs.
* Successful candidates will be required to pass a DBS and credit check.
Please note you must be able to pass a vetting check prior to commencing in the role.