School Cleaner (Evenings) Guildford Mon friday / 4pm 8.15pm£9.00 We are urgently looking for a school cleaner to work an ongoing, temporary assignment during...
Blue Arrow are recruiting Cleaners to work in various Schools across the Northampton area.
3.30pm - 6.30pm
3pm - 6pm
9.30ph after 12 weeks
As a Cleaner you will:
* Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
* Deep clean your area.
* Dust, polish, sweep, vacuum, mop, sanitise bathrooms and empty bins
* Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
* Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
* Monitor quantities of cleaning products and equipment required to do your job
A CLEAR current enhanced DBS is required for these roles as you will be working in a school settings.
If you do not have a DBS, please let us know and we can talk you through the process of obtaining one.
* No qualifications required, but an understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Health & Safety Responsibilities, Manual Handling and good cleaning practices to avoid cross contamination would be an advantage
* Any experience of working as a cleaner, or similar such as if some of the main duties/responsibilities were part of another job undertaken or non-paid cleaning experience is a bonus
Please call 01604 603002 for further details or email your CV