We are currently looking for all grades of Chefs to join our temporary workforce in and around the Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Buckingham & Bedford areas.
You will be carrying out assignments with various clients in these areas. We look after Contract Catering, Hotels, Restaurants, Schools, Care homes and events. The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work well on their own as well as part of a team.
We have roles available with immediate start and although these are temporary roles there is often the perspective to go permanent.
- Holiday Pay
- Flexibility to work around you
- Gain more experience
- Competitive pay
- Dedicated Consultant
You must meet the below citeria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience (Formal qualifications are desirable)
- Minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene (We can provide access to a course if needed)
- Good written and verbal english required
- Understanding of Due Dilligence
- Drivers Licence (Desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in gaining some more knowledge of the catering industry and joining a great team please submit your CV