Chef De Partie - Gastro Pub - Outside Reading
I am looking for an experienced Chef De Partie to join a fresh food pub outside Reading
This is a village pub offering a short, contemporary menu featuring fantastic local produce and seasonal game. Anyone with experience or interest in butchery is a bonus.
I am looking for a Chef De Partie that expect hard work and has a genuine interest in food and hospitality.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Experience of cooking with fresh produce
- Ability to help running the kitchen in the absence of the Senior chefs
- To be able to stay motivated and to consistently maintain high standards in cleaning, food hygiene and health and safety.
In return you get:
- A competitive wage, based on ability, up to £23,500 PA
- Full training
- Meals and refreshments on duty
- Discounted Meals for you and your family and friends, when off duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow, please APPLY NOW or call 01635 34949 and speak to Anna for more details.
We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please get in touch.