Would you like to work from home? Do you have excellent customer service skills are enjoy helping customers? We are looking for a large number...
Stockbroking Dealing Customer Service Assistants - Leeds, £10 per hour
Blue Arrow are recruiting Stockbroking Dealing Customer Service Assistants to work for our client who is a leading banking group in the UK! This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who enjoy working in a call centre environment to support customers while offering the best customer service at all times. This role is based in Leeds City centre and will initially be for 6 months with potential extension. You will work 5 days for 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday. The hours of work will be between 08:00a.m -09:00 pm Monday to Friday. The pay rate will be £10 per hour and you will enjoy additional benefits such as pay progression, competitive Overtime rates, Flex pay and annual bonuses for excellent performance. All successful candidates will undergo a Credit, Sanctions, Criminal record and CIFAS checks as well as mandatory referencing for 5 years. Applicants MUST have GCSEs with a minimum of A-C in Maths and English Language as well as good understanding of Basic Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
The Stockbroking Team sits within Pensions and Investments within the Insurance and Wealth division, our objective is to become the best financial planning, long-term savings and retirement partner for our customers by 2020. This will be achieved by strengthening our long-term customer relationships by supporting our customers to plan and manage their long-term savings, investment and retirement needs easily. As well as transforming customer engagement through personalised, digitally-led content.
As a Stockbroking Dealing Assistant you will be part of a Top UK Execution Only Stockbroker Team. Working in a customer orientated environment you will undertake a variety of tasks within a highly regulated business.
Using your excellent customer service skills you will be working in our COVID Secure Leeds Contact centre and will often be the first points of contact for our customers, helping them resolve issues either via the telephone or Webchat. Attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes. Once fully trained there maybe options to work from home which can be discussed on an individual basis.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and all the support you need with a 5-6 week Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00pm Induction Programme. This will be followed by a further on the job telephony training by your Team Manager, where you will be supported whilst you learn. During this time you will be given all the coaching and development you need to achieve your competency. We will help you to obtain a full understanding of our operational policies and procedures plus give you an awareness of regulatory practices and constraints. So you don't need previous experience of stockbroking finance or banking however some knowledge and experience of in a telephone based role is a plus.
Job Purpose of the Stockbroking Dealing Customer Service Assistants
To deliver first class customer service over the telephone by assisting new and existing clients in buying or selling shares and registering new accounts, accurately and in accordance with Stockbroking procedures.
Key Tasks of the Stockbroking Dealing Customer Service Assistants
Provide first class customer service at all times, whilst handling incoming telephone calls from clients instructing to buy/sell shares or register a new share dealing account. Ensure all transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory environment.
* Deliver first class customer service through the provision of accurate, professional and friendly contact over the phone to a wide range of customer enquiries that cover the range of products and services offered by HSDL including ISA's, Self-Invested Personal Pensions and Online Investment Accounts, across multiple Lloyds Banking Group Brands.
* Ensuring that all transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with internal processes and procedures
* Work within the parameters set by your Team Manager to meet your work allocations, personal and professional development targets
* Build relationships typically at peer level across the business in order to clarify facts, verify technical details, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues. You will be expected to escalate these as appropriate.
* Record all customer complaints received in line with the group complaints handling policy, take ownership for resolution and resolve complaints, 80% of which should be dealt with at first point of contact or within 48 hours, identify root cause and work with the relevant business team to address this
* Be self-sufficient to build knowledge of the London Stock Exchange, International Stock Markets and all aspects of trading equities. To ensure that this is kept up to date from all relevant sources, and be motivated to supplement and maintain your own Continuous Professional Development in this area
* When required demonstrate the flexibility to support other business areas
* Be a true advocate of HSDL & LBG values by promoting and demonstrating them in everything you do
Sample Shift pattern
Week 1 Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00
Week 2 Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
Week 3 Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
Week 4 Mon-Fri 13:00-21:00
Week 5 Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
Week 6 Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00
So if you have a minimum of a Grade C in Maths and English along with a strong customer centric approach, a willingness to take ownership to resolve customer queries and an ability to collaborate across teams to provide assistance on customer queries, please email your updated CV to this website and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.