Manufacturing Operatives required to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston, Derbyshire. Successful applicants will be working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and will form part of the sites production team.
Start Date 4Th January 2020
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Assisting skilled trades with the production such as assembly, cutting board frames and materials
* Identifying and solving any problems on the line with colleagues.
* Working as a member of the manufacturing team assisting in the production of timber framed houses.
Shift and pay details: £9.00ph
Monday - Thursday 07:30am - 15:30pm
Friday 07.30pm - 14:30am
Time and a third after 39 hours' Time and a half Saturday
Double time Sundays
* You will be part of a new team where your ideas and views will count
* rapidly growing business where you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career.
* Paid Breaks
* Subsidised staff canteen
* Free Hot Drinks that are not vending machine
Due to Location own transport is desired.
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for then please apply today for New Year Start, please call Burton Branch on 01283 537660