DBS Catering & Cleaning Assistants required x10
Location: Derby & Derbyshire
Contract type: Temporary ad hoc
Hourly rate/Salary: £8.72p/h - weekly pay
We are currently recruiting for Catering assistants & Cleaners to join an already existing friendly and hardworking team. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for flexible working hours and weekly income.
You will require a food hygiene and allergens certificate to be able to work in these roles but don't worry, we will put you through this training at no charge to yourself. It takes roughly 20 minutes to complete the level 1 and this can be done in the comfort of your own home.
We offer various working hours for days, afternoons, and some occasional nights. Shifts will range from either 4, 6, or 8 hour shifts - don't worry we will discuss this prior to you accepting the assignment the more flexible you are the more work we can offer you.
Due to the various different types of environments we cover your working place will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently do supply to contract catering sites, industrial on site factory restaurants, care homes, & hospitals I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
We do cover locations throughout Derby and Derbyshire please see below a list of locations we could be placing you into work for. Please note we will only send you to the locations you can get to and are the most comfortable roles for yourself.
* Castle Donington
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
Majority of roles pay £8.72 however some do pay higher for nights and weekends but does depend on the client
What's in it for you?
* Flexible work around your current commitments - great for earning extra money along side your perm role, just in time for Christmas
* Weekly pay
* Company pension scheme
Some of the general duties will range from;
* Kitchen portering
* Preparing food
* Serving food
* Clearing tables
* Filling away deliveries
* Clear up post job
Requirements and skills:
* Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends early mornings, afternoons and nights.
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 1 food hygiene certificate dated within the last 3 years. we do have the facilities to put you through one at no cost
* Experience as a cleaner or catering assistant previously
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
If this is something you are looking for please click APPLY today and ensure you provide an up to date CV