Blue Arrow Swansea are recruiting Warehouse staffVarious shifts available for days and nights as packers, sorters and general warehouse staff .Please Apply now or call...
Job Titles: Warehouse Operative- 3 shifts available - you chose your shift
Location: Andover Business Park, Hampshire
Pay Rate: Dependant on shift- £9-£13.43 p/h, Overtime- £13.50-£16.40 p/h
Contract Term: Temporary (Temp to Perm opportunities)
Working Times: 37.5 hours per week
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7
We have available:
* Fully paid on-site training
* Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
* Weekly pay
* Great Over time rates of pay
* Secure car park and bike storage on-site
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
* Long term positions with opportunity for progression
We have great long-term Warehouse Operative roles on a temporary-to-permanent basis at one of our major client's distribution centres in Andover, picking and packing in ambient, chilled and freezer environments.
Will this role suit me?
You don't need any previous experience, just a good level of conversational English and the ability to focus under pressure within strict Health and Safety guidelines will help you succeed. You'll be part of a company that supports British farmers as well as local producers of the developing world who have long-standing commitments to Fairtrade.
As the nearest public transport to Andover Business Park is a bus stop about 1 mile away, this role would suit you if you have your own transportation. Full secure car park and an on-site bike storage are available to all staff. If driving, we are just off the A303 with great links to Andover / Salisbury/ Basingstoke / Southampton and Winchester. For those without transportation means, lift shares are encouraged on-site and available on rotas.
* Work in a temperature-controlled environment
* Pick items using a voice activated pick system
* Operate LLOP (if required)
* Personally, maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is conducted at all times
* Achieve pick rate targets set for the team- 88%
* Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
* Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
If you are looking for a quick start in a secure sector of work please apply now or call us in branch 01264 712291 or 01264 712239