Customer Service AdvisorWork from HomeFull time hoursMonday to Friday Daytime Shift pattern between 8am and 6pm£9.30 per hourTemporaryBlackburnWe are recruiting customer service advisors on a...
Immediate starts available for our client based in Dearne Valley.
We are looking for Customer Service and Sales Advisors who will be working on behalf of a global brand to take sales and service queries, ensuring the best possible outcome is provided.
The role will require you to pitch products and services, as well as objection handle. An account review is to be held on various calls through training (which is 12 weeks) to ensure that all opportunities for the products and services are given to each customer to make sure they are getting the best value for money.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience of working in a busy call centre environment
* Exposure of making sales to new & existing customers (in a warm environment)
* Following up enquiries previously made, seeing sales through end-to-end
* Make a high volume of calls meeting challenging KPI's
* Confidence conducting an effective needs-analysis to effectively pitch the benefits of the services
* A clear communicator over the phone
* Straight talking - able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear "jargon free" way
* Hungry to achieve target's
* Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experience
12 weeks training - Monday-Friday 9.00 - 5.00pm
The working hours
40 hours a week (5 days) between Monday - Sunday
Operating hours are:
8:00 - 21:00 (Monday - Friday)
9:00 - 18:00 (Saturday/Sunday work)
You must have flexibility to work in between the hours above. If you would like to know more and would like to apply please call our Sheffield team 0114 2722600 or send your CV in immediately.