Position: Waste Management Officer Location: Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon BoroughPay Rate weekly: £16.24Working hours between 09:00 17.30 Duration: 3 month contract Cover for secondment...
Role - Materials Management Assistant
Pay - £10.50 per hour
Shifts - Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 16:00
Available - Immediate start
Blue Arrow are recruiting for material management assistants work at London based hospitals.
As a materials management assistant the purpose of the role is provide a day to day managerial management operational service to wards and departments within the hospital. You will be responsible for the following;
- Processing and management of stock and non-stock items utilising a PDC ( personal data capture )
- Manual manoeuvre stock amongst the hospital / Pack and unpack items within store room
- General support to the overall stock management operation teams
- Advise nursing / medical staff of stock level, deliver customer service and ensure customers follow the correct escalation points
A successful candidates will require the following;
- Excellent numeracy
- Computer literate ( Competent on Excel, word and outlook )
- Good communicator verbal and written
- A team player
- Stock management ( Purchasing, packing and unpacking )
- Happy to work within a hospital environment
Please with your CV and all successful applicants will be contact by a recruitment consultant. If you are not contacted within 10 workings days, please assume you have been unsuccessful with your application.