Let's get you into a role indoors rather than being in the rain all wet and cold; and be a part of our client who provides end - end service within the property development service.
Would you like to be valued as a member of the team?
By joining our client, they will be able to empower you with your progression and development; as this role is a temp - perm position for the perfect candidate.
We require Labourers to start immediately to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston, Derbyshire.
Successful applicants will be working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and will form part of the sites production team.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* cutting board frames and materials,
* Identifying and solving any problems on the line with colleagues.
* Working as a member of the Manufacturing team assisting in the production of timber framed houses.
* Assisting skilled trades with the production such as assembly,
* No day is the same
* All Breaks are Paid
Shift and pay details:
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 15:30
Friday early finish 07:30 - 14:30
Pay Rate is £9.00per hour
Time and a half after 39 hours worked per week
* You will be part of a new team where your ideas and views will count
* Rapidly growing business where you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Subsidised staff canteen
* Private Medical, Pension and Life Assurance (Once permanent)
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for then please apply today for an immediate start.
Or call our Burton on Office and ask for Becky 01283 537660