Position: Sales Executive Client: Telecommunications Location: Homebound / Head Office Newbury RG14Salary: £21,000 £25,000 P/A + CommissionType: Permanent, 40 hours per weekI am currently working...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting a Digital Communications Officer based in Dundee with an excellent rate of pay. £14.94 p/hour, 40 hours per week.
The successful candidate's role will be to provide assistance with updating and developing sections on digital assets and other work for the client's Communications team as required.
Due to COVID19 the selected candidate will also be required to work from home, until such time as the office re-opens, date for which is currently unknown.
* Experienced in SharePoint content management system
* Experienced using Teams e.g. to record broadcasts/clips
* Confident in Office 365 apps such as Stream, Sway, Planner etc
* Experienced using YouTube
* Ability to transcribe/improve auto captions Youtube video content
* Skilled in correct use of English language (when to use capitals, punctuation etc)
* Ability to write/edit web content in plain language (rewriting/editing content for plain language)
* Appropriate equipment to work from home effectively.
* Ability to edit video clips in Adobe Premier (ideal if possible)
* Standard Disclosure
What Blue Arrow offer our staff:
* Holiday pay
* Pension contribution
* Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
* All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY
If you have the relevant experience please submit your CV by clicking on apply.