Looking for a new job? Are you passionate in providing excellent customer service? Want to work from home?
Customer Service Agents
We are looking for Customer Service Agents to be the first point of contact to handle delivery food orders for our customers at Marks & Spencer. You will responsible for processing and amending food orders, but also will deal with a range of calls with customers questioning about their M&S orders and general queries. Therefore, excellent communication skills and a people-oriented attitude are a must for this role, as well as displaying empathy and patience throughout your customer journey.
* Christmas temp role
* Working from Home - 2 weeks training at site WA7 3QA compulsary
* £9.30PH plus bonus
* 4 week rota between 8am - 11pm - you must be flexible
* 5 days out of 7 to be worked including weekends
* 37.5 hours per week
* Must have reliable Wi-Fi and a quiet place to work
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Provide exemplary levels of customer service by processing orders, amending orders when requested, and advising your customer according to their needs.
* Build long-lasting professional relationships with customers that will exceed their expectations and you will demonstrate this in managing both inbound and/or outbound customer queries.
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in. Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
* Showcase enthusiasm and positivity throughout your customer experience.
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
* IT Literacy: there will be 7 systems to learn, so you have to be agile while navigating around several screens.
* Superb telephone manner: you will be dealing with daily queries for order and complaints from customers.
* Advanced and clear spoken and written English communication skills.
* The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritize the tasks that are the most important.
* The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem.
* PC provided for the whole duration of the assignment.
* 2 weeks paid training at home.
* 2 weeks paid training on site.
* Be part of the Blue Arrow family.
* Weekly Payment.
* Chance to get hired permanently.
* No formal qualifications or certificates required
* Basic Math's, English and computer skills are required
Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunities Recruitment agency and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
So, if you've got the skills to shine in the role of Customer Service Agent, then we want to hear from you today!