Position: Sales Executive
Location: Homebound / Head Office Newbury - RG14
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 P/A + Commission
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
I am currently working with a leading UK telecommunication company based in Newbury, which is looking for a Sales Executive to join team on a full-time permanent basis to cover their south and UK customer base to develop new business opportunities across the UK.
The role will be a mix of remote/field based and eventually office based (2-3 days a week) so you must be a driver with access to your own vehicle (there may be an opportunity for a company vehicle / car allowance), and with realistic location to office.
As a Sales Executive for this telecommunications company you will have a background in technical sales and be confident in proactively targeting new business. You'll be liaising with partners in providing customers with quotations and interacting with new and existing customers to maintain and develop relationships. You will be responsible for sourcing new business from the initial call through to the sale and then maintaining the relationship from there.
What my client is looking for....
- Experience as a business development manager, sales executive or other relevant role (or relevant education, such as a degree in business/sales)
- Proven sales track record (new business, account growth and retention)
- Great communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to form relationships/great rapport
- Experience with customer support
- Ability to use MS Office and CRM software Salesforce is a must
- Relevant market knowledge (health and safety/wearable tech)
Your day in the role looks like...
- Conducting research to identify new opportunities, markets and customer needs
- Actively prospecting and networking for new opportunities
- Leading business meetings and demonstrations with prospective clients
- Promoting the client's products/services by addressing and anticipating client needs
- Helping to prepare sales contracts
- Keeping accurate records of sales, revenue, invoices and more
- Providing trustworthy feedback and post-sales support
- Creating long-term relationships with new and existing customers
The ideal candidate would possess the following....
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Active listening with a willingness to learn.
- Capable of working well under pressure and to target
What's in it for you...?
- Hourly rate
- 40 hours per week
- Discounts within the company
- Training & Development
- Reward & recognition
Even if you do not have all the suggested skills, knowledge or experience but think this could be the right role for you, then I would encourage you to apply. love to hear from you if you're willing to learn and grow with my clients.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.