Chef (Part time, Permanent)
High Wycombe & Naphill
£11 per hour
Work for an award winning pub
Potential live in!!!!
*Must drive or have transport between the two sites - you may be based at differing sites *
Chef needed to work permanently in a dual site role based in the High Wycombe area.
The owners own two beautiful independent pubs, both within 5 miles of each other.
This is a part-time role (20 hours), however there are more hours on offer. You will work Friday to Sunday at one sites, then the following week you'll work at their other pub. There are lots of extra hours during the week if you want them.
Key information on the Chef Job:
* Permanent contract
* 20 hours contracted plus lots more during the week
* Tronc on top of salary
* Help create menus and work with local suppliers
* 2 days off
* Structured weeks
Benefits of the Sous Chef role:
* Good pay
* Live in accommodation
* Free car parking
* Help with menu creation
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
* Work with a fantastic team
* Be able to run a small kitchen
* Cater for Sunday roasts and functions
* Work in a renowned gastro pub
* Work in a smaller site in an intimate setting, meaning there is ultimately less pressure and more of an emphasis on an friendly service
* Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
* To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
* You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
* Keen attention to detail
* A friendly person with good communication
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.