Blue Arrow are currently looking for Hgv Class 1 drivers to work for an establish site based in Tamworth, Staffordshire. C+E Job Role Using a...
Blue Arrow Belfast are recruiting for 2 x full time ongoing Class 1 HGV drivers for our client based in Newtownabbey
We are looking for a C+E driver's with at least 1 years' experience
We are searching for fully flexible drivers.
This role will be on an ongoing contract with the opportunity to go permanent
Offering £10.32 per hour standard week day
Offering £13.50 OT
Offering £13.50 weekend
** this role does require a highway code assessment which we can advise (must score at least 40/50) and also a driving assessment **
The duties include but are not limited to;
* Communicating with stores with a professional manner.
* Multi-drop delivery.
* Vehicle Checks and coupling and recoupling before taking off and in-between jobs to ensure the highest level of safety at all time.
* Sticking to a planned route and communicating with the transport managers
* Ensuring paperwork is complete at all drops.
* Ensuring the cab is clean and hygienic at all times
The candidate we are searching for is
* Career driven
* Eagerness to learn
* Clean tidy and presentable
* Strong Highway Code awareness
Why become a blue arrow candidate?
Blue arrow provide each of our candidates with the My Blue Arrow App allowing complete visibility of their shifts.
We also allow you the option to put your availability onto your own rota and book your holidays all through the app.
You will have a dedicated team of Consultants working with you.
Holiday accrual while you're working.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply and Stewart will be in touch.
If you have any questions please call us on 02890315005 and ask for Stewart or Stephanie