Cleaner - Enhanced DBS Derby immediate start
Monday to Friday
Afternoon Shifts 2pm till 6pm £8.72
Temporary ongoing covering sickness cover
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with several different Schools, Hospitals and Care Homes within Derby and Derbyshire, and we are looking for temporary Cleaner to join their team ASAP due to Covid-19 on both an ad hoc or long-term basis.
Please note for most locations you must have an enhanced DBS check (that covers child / adult or both child & adult workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service.
DBS checks can be processed but please note this could cause a delay in a start.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vary of great organisations supporting them during very busy periods, and helping to make a difference in supporting them in operating a safe, clean, work environment due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic.
This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate short time or long-time work (as we have a range of different assignments to suit) but also where longer term opportunities may also be available.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
*Contract of employment - still allowing you as a Flexible Employee to rent properties, apply for loans / finances etc.
* Weekly pay
Based in Derby this location would suit anybody living in Derby or the surrounding areas, with access to your own transport. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there. The more flexible you are the more work and shifts we will be able to offer.
For this particular school we are offering a salary of £8.72 p/h - which will be paid weekly
You will be working Monday to Friday 2pm till 6pm. However for different clients these may range from 2/3pm till around 6/7pm in the evening.
- Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- Sweeping mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
- Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls etc.
- Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace, door handles seats etc.
- Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the hospital i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
Cleaning equipment and PPE are provided.
Requirements & Skills:
- Previous experience within the cleaning industry is preferred but not essential
- Hardworking and reliable
- Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight time scales
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Excellent communication skills
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.