Blue Arrow Belfast are currently recruiting for class 2 rigid delivery drivers for our well established client,Job requirements will be to deliver goods to...
Blue arrow Belfast are recruiting for Two experienced Class 1 drivers (C+E).
The role will be based in the greater Lisburn area and delivering multi-drop around Northern Ireland.
This will involve manual handling and some heavy Keg delivers however you will have driver helper to assist you with deliveries.
The role boasts a great work life balance with Monday-Friday work and also overtime is paid out for any hours additional to 45 Hours per week.
The role offers £11 per hour as standard
£ 13.99 overtime rate
The successful clients will carry out the following.
1. Safe and timely delivery of products to bars and restaurants in Northern Ireland
2. Working as part of a team as you will have assistance in the vehicle
3. Good understanding of health and safety on site (including PPE)
4. Good geographical understanding of Northern Ireland.
5. Great customer service to represent the client in a positive way to all customers
Why work for Blue Arrow Belfast?
1. Blue arrow Belfast offer there candidates the My Blue arrow app as a way to check in and out of their shifts.
2. We also offer paid holidays to all of our candidates on an accrual basis.
3. You will have a dedicated consultant able to assist you through any queries you may have.
If this is the role for you please let us know by applying below with your CV and Stephanie will be in touch.
Or you can call us on 02890315005 for any further questions you may have