Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers? The Role:This is an initial 6-month ongoing based...
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
This is an initial 6-month ongoing based in Cheltenham. The position is offering a pay rate of £10.32 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- You will be working within the Insurance & Wealth Department as a lead point for customers to gain access into the range of service our client has to offer
- Telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Provide technical advice and guidance on your areas of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels (training will be provided)
- Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) requirements
- Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirements can be matched to the Bank's services, and products and cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
- Scheduling and prioritising your allocated work daily
- Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
What's in it for you?
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Agile. flexible work environment
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Free onsite parking
- Free bus from the centre of town (Stagecoach), this is free for employees and it pulls into the grounds of the building and runs every 15 mins
- Subsidised canteen on site supplying breakfast and lunch menu
- 2 coffee shops onsite
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY.