Commis Chef - Gastropub outside Thatcham - £8.20 - £8.72- Live in available
I am currently recruiting for a Commis Chef at a stunning fresh food Gastro Pub outside Thatcham offering great progression opportunities. If you have fresh food experience and are keen to progress your career within a fantastic company then apply now!
The Commis Chef role is to assist the chefs in the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Assisting the chefs in managing the day to day operations of the kitchen, be part of a brigade of up to 7
- Working in the grill/rotisserie/larder/pastry & pizza sections
- The ordering, preparation, storing, cooking, serving and disposing of all food prepared on the premises as well as keeping the kitchen clean and tidy.
This role includes washing up and cleaning duties
- Delivering exceptional and consistent standards throughout
Due to the location of the site you will need to be a driver or Live in accommodation is available.
What's in it for you...?
- 35-50 hour working week
- 3 split shifts and 2 straight shifts
- £8.20 to £8.72 depending on age and Tronc.
- Great training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send APPLY NOW or call Anna on 01635 34949 for further info.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.