Blue Arrow is currently looking for recruitment administrators to work for a prestigious client.It is Monday to Friday role working in a fast paced environment.We...
Recruitment Administrator - Monday to Friday
£9.50 Per Hours (paid weekly)
Job description :
- Respond to applicant queries via email and telephone in accordance with relevant policies and procedures;
- Professionally liaise and communicate with client by telephone and email;
- Enter, update and maintain information on the recruitment database; and issue relevant correspondence to candidates at each stage of the recruitment process;
- Support the candidate on-boarding process through the processing of ID, qualification and security checks and the preparation and issuing of job offers;
- Support the administration of recruitment campaigns through the preparation and management of relevant documentation at each stage;
- Provide full administrative support (across multiple sites for NICS) in the provision of interviews and assessment centres for candidates;
- Provide input and feedback to management relating to all resourcing matters;
- Ensure administrative work is carried out in a timely and effective way to meet SLA's;
- Be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services;
- Support line manager in their role as point of contact with client and customer."
What you will need :
- Strong Admin bakcground of at least 1 years experience
- Good level of knowledge on Microsoft packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as will be office based