The Role: We are currently recruiting for an administrator based in Smethwick. Initially the position is temporary with a view to a permanent position for...
Blue Arrow Are currently recruiting for 6 Recruitment administrators for our client based in Belfast City centre.
This role will give the Ideal candidate the opportunity to work with one of the most sought after companies within Belfast city centre, Future opportunities are available with this role However the current contract on this position is 5-6 months.
If you believe the below suits your abilities and experience please get in touch
- Respond to applicant queries via email and telephone in accordance with relevant policies and procedures;
- Professionally liaise and communicate with client by telephone and email;
- Enter, update and maintain information on the recruitment database; and issue relevant correspondence to candidates at each stage of the recruitment process;
- Support the candidate on-boarding process through the processing of ID, qualification and security checks and the preparation and issuing of job offers;
- Support the administration of recruitment campaigns through the preparation and management of relevant documentation at each stage;
- Provide full administrative support in the provision of interviews and assessment centres for candidates;
- Provide input and feedback to management relating to all resourcing matters;
- Ensure administrative work is carried out in a timely and effective way to meet SLA's;
- Be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services;
- Support line manager in their role as point of contact with client and customer.