Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for on board Train Cleaners to work with our client based in Cambridge previous experience is required for the role,...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for on board Train Cleaners to work with our client based in Plymouth Previous experience is required for the role, however transferrable skills are also considered, so if you have worked in a similar role please do apply.
Due to the COVID pandemic cleaning is paramount in all aspects of life right now, and there is opportunity's available to become temp to perm with the client if you do well in the role.
* Start date - ASAP
* Shifts vary from 6am-10pm and can be working any of the 7 days per week.
* Shifts can be Ad-Hoc or ongoing
* Customer Service - You will be face to face with customers throughout your shifts.
* Quality and System Checks
* Output monitoring
* Health & Safety in the workplace
* Employer pension contributions - Nest Pension
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
Recruitment checks for this role:
* You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
* 2 x Proof of Address - this needs to be 2 x utility bills dated within the last 3 months
* Proof of national insurance
* 5 year address history
* 5 year working history on a CV - this must include any employment gaps and what you were doing during those periods.
Please note the Recruitment Checks need to be complete in full prior to you starting in the role.
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.