Warehouse Supervisor Haydock, Wigan. £13.86 per hour plus enhanced overtime rates. Mon Fri 08:00 16:00 British multinational telecommunications holding company in 180 countries and...
Would you like to be part of an exciting new opportunity within a growing business?
Have you got a solid background in managing the IT and systems functions within a warehouse environment?
I am looking for an experienced IT & Systems Manager that would like to be part of the driving force of the businesses future.
The role is key to ensuring that all hardware and software are always serviced and that any issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively ensuring the continued running of the service delivery in the warehouse.
Your day to day duties will include:-
* Overall responsibility of the warehouse operation and warehouse management system ensuring SLAs are met
* Produce, analyse and provide feedback on daily, weekly and monthly reports relating to performance
* Ensuring that quality control procedures are maintained, visual inspection of work
* Building Computers
* Installing Operating Systems
* Installing Drivers
* Refurbishing IT Equipment
* Repairing Hardware such as laptops & computers
* Listing Products on ecommerce platforms
For more information get in touch with me today!
Rachael Brooks 0141 221 0007 or email