Administrator - Treorchy - £8.92p/h - temp-perm
A great opportunity has arisen to work as a Catering Administrator for a national company. It is an office based role but does require excellent customer care skills and you will be responsible for administrative duties for the Catering department. The hours are Monday to Friday, 10.30am - 3.30pm, 25 hours per week. The job is initially temporary but there is the possibility of it going permanent.
- Answering the phone and ensuring a professional service
- Maintaining records
- Computer use
- Stock control
- Liaising with other departments and communicating effectively
- Secretarial support
- Maintain petty cash
- Confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and customer care
- An hourly pay of £8.92
- Great work / life balance
- Work with a friendly team
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.