Excellent administration and accurate data entry skills and experience is essential for this role due to legal framework that is linked to our service.Ideally we...
* Working with onsite term contractors and project engineers co-ordinating activities to meet financial deadlines
* Strict adherence to processes and systems with attention to detail and numeracy
* Adaptive to changes and a willingness to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and teams
* Inclusion and participation of month end and year end accruals
* Supporting the Projects Online process, co-ordinating with engineers to maintain the project files
- Procurement and expediting experience.(Ariba knowledge would be an advantage)
- Ability to work independently, prioritise workload and use initiative.
- Excellent numeracy
- Good Problem-Solving Skills and Team Working
- Good IT knowledge and experience using Microsoft Projects Online
- Well organised and efficient.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills
- Good telephone manner with clear communication skills.
- High attention to detail/accuracy.
- Commitment to work flexibly as part of a team
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Applications - MS Outlook, Excel & Word
- GCSE English & Maths at level C or above, or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP R3 or similar ERP system (desirable)