Production Supervisor (Day shift) - Operations Team
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £25,000 per annum
About The Role
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for running the shift and covering production manager holidays.
You will be required to adhere the staff & site safety, assemble/distribute products, managing the production plan, maintaining 5S standards, and meet our build plan and customer expectations.
Daily communication will be required with both internal and external stake holders, this is a vital part of the business, ensuring you and the team meet daily KPIs/Targets in your department.
You need to develop the team to ensure cross functional working is the norm for all daily activities and may need to work, on occasions, unsocial hours or weekends to suit the needs of the business, by prior arrangement.
This role will report directly to Production manager.
- Clear communication skills
- Hands on approach to problem solving
- Customer focused
- Drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Decision maker
- Relevant past experience will be preferred
- Good IT Skills and formal management training
- Good Secondary education and a minimum entry level
- Strong people management skills
- Able to work on own initiative