Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Business Banking Administrator role with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh. Pay Rate: £9.00...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an successful business based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for a full-time administrator to start on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent opportunity.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start as soon as possible.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great organisation. This would suit individual's looking for a new role on a temporary basis with the potential for it to turn into a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Pay Rate: £9.10
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00, Friday 08:30 - 14:30.
About the Role
* Data Processing
* Administration support to their key accounts
* Ability to work within company policies and objectives.
* Order fulfilment
* Completing goods in and despatch forms
*Completing stock check data forms
*General office duties to support the business in a busy period
* IT literate, experienced in working with Microsoft packages
* Friendly and Professional manner
* Can work accurately at speed
* Is flexible to support on a range of tasks
* Have excellent numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
*Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Based in the outskirts of Stoke-On-Trent, this location is easily commutable if you have access to your own car and live in the local area.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.