Chef Manager within Schools and Academies Start date from 21st September - Must have enhanced Child workforce DBS
Contract type: Ongoing for 9 Months covering Maternity cover
Hourly rate £13 per hour
Location: Leek North Staffordshire
Temporary - 35 hours per week 7am till 2pm
Do you have a valid DBS on the updated service dated within the last 12 months to work with vulnerable adults & children? Even if you don't have a DBS but looking for flexible work and you are an experienced Chef, then we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking to recruit a chef manager for a school based in Leek North Staffordshire. This will be an ongoing role covering maternity cover for at least 9 months.
You will be working Monday to Friday 7am till 2pm 35 hours per week.
If you have access to your own car, great as the school is located 30 minutes away from Stoke on Trent City Centre. Alternatively, it is 50 minute drive for Derby City Centre and North Derbyshire. Due to the location you would need to either have your own transport or live locally to Leek.
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Company pension scheme
* Even though a lot of your roles will be on a temporary basis, these can quite easily lead to permanent work for the right candidates.
The working environment
This is a school environment, which involves a contract catering environment. You will need to be DBS checked to be allowed to work within Children.
* Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
* Putting away deliveries.
* Food Orders and cashing up of the till and money on site.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* serving food
* Managing Team members conducting rotas for staff members
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef Manager at least 2 years
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* An in date Enhanced Child Workforce DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one)
We have a start date for next week if you have an in date Child Workforce DBS, along with a level 2 food hygiene or above dated within the last 3 years, and complete our onboarding registration we can start yourself as soon as Monday 21st September So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY.