We are recruiting for 2 x Class 1 Trampers for a minimum 4 week contract.The role is based in Gateshead and includes day shift trunk...
2 x Operations Agents required for a well-established logistics company based in Dyce, Aberdeen. This role is best suited to someone interested in an administration role based in the transport and logistics sector.
This role is due to start on the 2nd November through to the 29th January. The shift patterns are Monday to Friday, 0700 - 1600 or 1500 - 2000 with an hour break.
- Monitoring courier drivers
- Answering incoming calls
- Cash handling
Experience and Qualifications:
- Administration experience
- Reception experience
- Transport and Logistics experience is beneficial but not essential
What Blue Arrow offer our staff:
- Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
- All pay rates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
- Temp to Perm opportunities
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY