Job Title :-School CleaningHours :- 06.00 13.00 Monday to FridayLocation Oxted / Hurst Green Job DescriptionThis School is looking for an experienced cleaner to join...
Blue Arrow are recruiting full and part time cleaners in Peterborough PE2 area to work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to: office, washroom, communal spaces and meeting rooms.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Cleaning of office space including desks, communal areas, washrooms and toilets, meeting rooms
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
- Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
- Ensure all employee responsibilities in the EMCOR Code of Conduct are complied with
Monday to Friday between 10:30am - 7:30pm
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Ability to work independently
This is an immediate start, so please send your CV now to apply for this role.