Warehouse Operative - Heavy Lifting - Days only
£9.17p/h 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
Immediate start dates
We are recruiting for Loaders and unloaders for our furniture distribution centre in Castle Donington.
Please see below the requirements and consider these before applying, this is not your basic picker packer role. This role is loading and unloading furniture goods which involves heavy manual lifting.
The ideal candidate:
* Has the ability to work as part of a team.
* Can commit to the required hours of work.
* Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
* Can work on their feet for 9 to 10 hour days.
* Is physically able to load and unload heavy furniture items up to 25kg from containers. - ESSENTIAL
* Will have the ability to wrap and distribute heavy items such as pallets.
* Have your own transport and access to vehicle desired but not essential.
If you have experience working within large distribution centres loading and unloading furniture this will be an advantage.
Hours of work & salary
6am-4pm Monday to Friday, with no weekend work required.
You will be paid a leading salary of £9.17 per hour with weekly pay.
Please note this is a temporary position with the chance of becoming permanent after a successful 13 week period, and requires a lot of heavy lifting.
Roles and responsibilities
Working in a team manually loading and unloading heavy furniture goods - HEAVY LIFTING
You must be fit and able to conduct heavy manual lifting as you are required to load and unload furniture, CAN BE LIFTING UP TO 25KG AT ONE TIME - ESSENTIAL
Have access to own vehicle or able to get to Castle Donington for a 6am start
Able register online.
We have start dates for tomorrow if you are looking for work immediately call our office today or apply online and we will be in touch.