Inbound Call Centre Advisors Mobile phone brandAre you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high...
Are you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand starting in October?
You will be Delivering great customer service, in a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment. You will start with a 2-week comprehensive training programme at home using systems we will provide, and a team already experienced in training remotely.
We are looking to recruit a friendly team who enjoy talking to people and like the fast pace retail offers leading up until Christmas. The role will be based on site at WA7 3QA however aspects of the role may be delivered from home during the contract - therefore you will need to have a space to accommodate this away from any distractions
You would be representing synonymous brand who offers a wide ranch of general merchandise, food and Christmas gifting - a brand recognised worldwide and one that embodies trust and outstanding service
Working hours are part time between 8am - 1pm - these are set hours. You will be working 5 out of 7 days including weekends - therefore a degree of flexibility to work different days each week is required.
There is ongoing support in training, coaching one to one sessions and mentors there to support you through systems and processes.
Requirements for the Role
* Building rapport with customers
* Answering queries regarding orders online and stores queries
* Checking delivery times and couriers for order updates
* Inbound and some outbound calls
* Helping customers process online orders or amend purchases
* Dealing with any concerns or refund procedures
* Experience in customer interaction in a previous role
* Collect PC on day one from site
* 2 weeks training from home
* Grad bay training on site - then live
* Site Location - Preston Brook WA7 3QA
* Free parking
* Free shuttle bus from various locations in Runcorn and Warrington train station
* 8am - 1pm 5 out of 7 days including weekends
* Short term Christmas contract - ends End of Dec-Jan
* Start date 5th October - Approx. End of Dec/Jan
The work environment is safe, welcoming and very professional., we are based in Preston Brook close to the M56 motorway and access links from surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a role to work around family needs or education and are 18 - this role could be the one for you
Please upload your most recent CV and one of our team will call you within 24 hours during working days to complete an online application and interview.